- Acest eveniment a trecut.
EYFCC 2.0 – European Youth Friendly Cities Conference 2019
vineri, 21 iunie 2019 la ora 13:00 - 21:00
Is there such a thing as a youth friendly city?
If yes, what does one have to do to become a youth friendly city?
We look for answers here.
Cluj-Napoca will be the host of the second EUROPEAN YOUTH FRIENDLY CONFERENCE on 21 June 2019, a gathering in Cluj-Napoca, the new innovation, cultural and youth hub of Central and Eastern Europe. The event connects municipality representatives, youth and urban development experts from Romania and from all around Europe, key people and coordinators involved in European Youth Capital programmes throughout Europe and youth workers actively involved in developing youth friendly ecosystems all around Europe.
The event is also connected to Cluj Never Sleeps, edition 2019.
* Participation at Scale
* Youth Friendly Urban Ecosystems
* Participation and Entrepreneurship: Knowledge, Skills and Attitudes
13.00 – 13.30
13.30 – 14.30
– Emil Boc, Mayor, Cluj-Napoca 2015 European Youth Capital (to be confirmed)
– Valentina Antic, President, Network of European Youth Capitals
– Carina Autengruber, President, European Youth Forum (to be confirmed)
– Remus Munteanu, Secretary of State for Youth, Government of Romania (to be confirmed)
– Simona Musteață, Director, Erasmus+ KA1 Youth Sector, Romania
– Tudor Ogner, President, Youth Federation of Cluj
– András Farkas, Com’ON Europe, project manager, Thinker, Think Tank on Youth Participation, SALTO Participation and Information
15.00 – 16.15 Session I
PARTICIPATION AT SCALE
Can participation be smart? What are the mechanisms which boost mass participation of young people? Are their differences of youth participation in various parts of Europe? What is the role of youth participation in envisioning the future of Europe?
• András Farkas, Com’ON Europe, project manager + member of the Think Tank on Youth Participation, Romania
• Davide Capecchi, Research and Youth Policy Officer, Partnership between the European Commission and the Council of Europe in the field of youth, Belgium
• Ovidiu Cîmpean, General Director, Directorate for Development, Cluj-Napoca City, Romania)
• Babis Papaioannou, Head of the Department, Ministry of Education, Research and Religious Affairs, Greece General Secretariat for Youth, Youth Directorate, Greece
• Aleksandra Ilijin, Novi Sad 2019 European Youth Capital, Participatory Budgeting for Youth in Novi Sad, Serbia
• Mircea Meriacri, Programme Director, Iași Romanian Youth Capital 2019-2020, Romania
16.45 – 18.15 Session II
YOUTH FRIENDLY URBAN ECOSYSTEMS
Are European cities happy? How about young people of our cities? What can a city solve that a country or Europe as a whole cannot? Why should cities and especially cities put a special emphasis on youth?
• Jonas Agdur, Chairman, InterCity Youth Network, Sweden
• Judith Balog, Project Coordinator, Europe Goes Local Programme and Network, Belgium
• Manel Sanchez, President, European Youth Card Association, Belgium/Spain
• Valentina Antic, President, Network of European Youth Capitals, Director, International Department, Novi Sad 2019 European Youth Capital
• Reda Mikalauskaité, Working Group member of Klaipeda 2021 European Youth Capital, and GEN-Y-CITY Local Action Group, Lithuania
• Bianca Tătar, Communication Manager, Urban Youth Circle, Baia Mare 2022 European Youth Capital – finalist city
18.45 – 20.00 Session III
FUTURE OF WORK AND PARTICIPATION. KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ATTITUDES
Are robots taking over?
• Carlos Santos, Human Power Hub, Braga + 100% Youth City Quality Label, Portugal (to be confirmed)
• Zeljko Milovanovic, Secretary General, Network of European Youth Capitals + Member of Maribor Local Council, Biker and Pedestrian Party, Slovenia
• Ștefan Koritar, Startup Grind, Cluj-Napoca, Romania (to be confirmed)
• Anamaria Vrabie, Cluj Cultural Centre, Director of Urban Innovation, Romania (to be confirmed)
• Ágnes Balázsi-Pál, CEO, PONT Group, project manager of CRITBIZ and Kreatív Kolozsvár creative and entrepreneurship programmes, Romania
20.00 – 21.00 Buffet and Youth Friendly Networking